We're excited to share our latest updates! We are committed to improve your RoundingWell experience with new features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
In-Line Due Date Change
Clinicians are now able to change task due dates directly in the task list. To make an in-line due date change, please follow the instructions below:
- Hovering over the text(date) of a task’s due date will reveal a blue drop down arrow
- Click on that blue arrow to reveal a calendar
- Change the due date by selecting a new day or choose one of the shortcuts. Adjust the month using the blue arrows at the top of the calendar.
- Once a new due date is selected, the calendar will close and your task list will be updated.
- Task Duration: Clinicians with the ability to edit pathways will now be able to add task duration for any pathway task. Entering a task duration for a pathway task provides an estimate of the time it takes to complete the task. For CCM time-tracking, this enhancement should improve operational efficiencies. Be sure to adjust the time if completion is above or below the estimated duration.
- The left navigation panel is now more flexible and will fill all available vertical space before scrolling is enabled.
We fixed a number of bugs and incidentals in an effort to help provide a better experience for you in the RoundingWell clinician console.